Following are some of the industries for which we provide
- Oil & Gas
- Refineries & Petrochemicals
- Fertilizers & Chemicals
- Storage Terminal & Pipeline
- LPG & LNG
- Renewable Energy
Our specialized services are:
We offer the following services for various types of Storage
tanks:(Cone roof tanks, Dome roof tanks, Floating roof tanks,
Internal floating roof tanks):
- Design and Analysis of Storage Tanks per API-650
- Design of storage tanks as per EN 14025.
- Calculations and recommendations for repairs, alterations
or replacement of existing storage tanks and storage
tank components per API-653.
- Re-rating of existing storage tanks for a new set
of design parameters.
- Maximum fill height calculation for tanks where
tank walls have corrosion or where higher than design
density fluids are to be stored.
- Fitness-for-service evaluations for storage tanks
to assure the structural integrity of equipment for
the intended design parameters and to offer life extension
- Finite Element Analysis for Storage Tanks and Storage
- Nozzle load calculations.
We offer the following services for Pressure Vessels (Tall
Columns, Vertical Pressure Vessels, Horizontal Pressure
Vessels, Spherical Vessels, Reactors, etc.):
- Design and Analysis of Pressure Vessels per ASME
Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Sec. VIII, Div. 1,
Div. 2 and Div. 3.
- Design and Analysis of Power Boilers per ASME Boiler
and Pressure Vessel Code Sec. I.
- Finite Element Analysis for Pressure Vessels and
Pressure Vessel components.
- Fabrication / Shop drawings.
- Design of pressure vessels as per PD 5500.
- Design of Pressure Vessel as per IS 2825.
- Design of pressure vessels as per EN code.
We offer the following services for various types of Heat
- Design and Analysis of Heat Exchangers per TEMA
and ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Sec. VIII,
- Calculations for tube sheet thicknesses for various
types of heat exchangers.
- Calculations for other heat exchanger components;
e.g. Channel Covers, floating heads, etc.
- Calculations for Fixed tube sheet heat exchangers
for re-rating and fitness-for-service evaluations.
- Finite Element Analysis for heat exchangers and
heat exchanger components.
- 3D Modeling.
- Plant Lay out / Equipment Layout.
- General Arrangement of piping /Equipment.
- Piping Isometrics.
- Stress Analysis.
- Hydraulic Calculation.
- Fire fighting system.
- Material Take off.
Civil & Structural Engineering:
- Analysis of structural space frames.
- Wind load analysis.
- Seismic load analysis.
- Calculations of loads on structures.
- Designing of structural members.
- Preparation of foundation load data.
- Designing and detailing of steel structures.
- Calculation of loads on structures.
- Reparation of schematic drawings.
- Sizing of members.
- Heat & mass balance calculations.
- Generation of process data for other disciplines.
- Specifications for process equipment.
- P & IDs for balance of plant (BOP) & Utilities.
- P&ID drafting.
- Line list.
- Electrical load list.
- Pipeline and equipment sizing for offsite and utilities.
Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering:
- Electrical Load List.
- Single Line Diagram / Electrical Utilities Location.
- Main Earthing System Layout/ Material List.
- Secondary Earthing System Layout.
- Secondary Earthing System Layout (Detail Areas)/
- Earthing System Material Specifications.
- Lighting System Calculation.
- Instrument Index.
- Input / Output Lists for PLC, DCS.
- Specification / Data sheets.
- Control Philosophy / System Architecture.
- Instrument Sizing / Calculation & Selection.
- PLC Code development.
- HMI / SCADA Graphics development.
- Simulation and testing.
- Embedded real time systems design.